Thursday, November 15, 2012

Soccer Shots

My niece started playing soccer about 10 years ago, and I started taking pictures of her playing.  That evolved into taking pictures of the whole team and sharing them on a team website so any of the parents could order pictures of their kids playing.  At the time I started that, the coach had been coaching her own daughter for several years, and did not have a single picture of her playing.  I almost cried.  So, here are a few of my favorites from the last year or so my niece played soccer. 

Fancy footwork!

GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I think that's gonna hurt.

'Scuse me, but that's MY ball.  Buh-bye.

Gunners got it again!

This is one of the pictures I'm proudest of - not only was it an awesome save, but I caught it AND caught the goalie looking to make sure she's in front of the goal line.


Amazing how these two almost mirror each other.

I keep looking for the strings controlling her movements, but there are none.  Yikes!

And the Gunners score yet again!
Determined game face.


I think most of these pictures were taken at the same tournament.  I know I have a ton that I tried to look through, but these are definitely some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment