Monday, August 13, 2012

Sinus/Allergy Fog

Once again I've succumbed to that affliction known to many in the Miami Valley of SW Ohio - the sinus/allergy fog.  No, it's not a fog you see in the weather, but the fog you feel when you have a sinus headache brought on by allergies and/or changes in weather fronts.  The fog is that slightly out of it feeling when you can't fully concentrate on much and just want to close your eyes and do nothing more than breathe.

I woke up with a pretty bad headache this morning and stayed in bed after taking 3 Extra Strength Exedrins.  That was followed by 2 Benadryl when I finally got up.  Now I need to take another dose of the sinus "cocktail" that works for me.  I have a lot of tasks to get out of the way, and have no desire to do any of them; unfortunately I can't procrastinate much longer.  So, before I HAVE to start, I'm going to use some of my photos to at least improve my mood.


How can you see a hummingbird and not be amazed, or smile?


These plants were HUGE.  When the sun was shining directly on them, they were pretty darn bright, too.


I liked the shadow from the pergola nearby.


Just thought it was interesting - different textures and shapes.


If the sun hadn't been so bright, I might have missed the moth . . .


I don't know what this is, but I liked the sun and shadow, as well as the spikey-ness.


Some of my favorite of the wedding the Other Joy and I shot a few weeks ago!  Finally sharing them with the public.





Guess who he just got a look at in her wedding gown?


Beautiful bride; beautiful dress.


Happy Dance!  Love the pastor's enjoyment of her joyful expression.


The newlyweds.


And the wedding party having some fun w/ the photographers.

Well, the mood IS a little better now, and I believe dinner is ready.  Then it's off to finish up some laundry.  I'm hoping the sinus stuff clears up for tomorrow; otherwise it's going to be a long and tiresome day it WILL be a better day and it will be FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment